PROTECTIVE COATING FOR RV’s and MOBILE HOMES
ECO ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY
Vehicle & Mobile Home Roof Coating Sealer
RV'S & Mobile Homes Forms Rock Hard Finish
to Extreme Hot and Cold Temperatures
Brush - Roll or Spray on Metal - Fiberglass - Rubber
- Asphalt Shingles - Concrete RV Roofs
faster in warmer temperature 5 to 20 minutes Forms
Rock-Hard Finish .
to salt, moisture, rust/corrosion, heavy impacts,
very high winds & heavy rainfall, chemicals,
acids & extreme hot & cold temperatures
5 gallon is 500 square feet one coat 2 coats recommended
RV'S & MOTOR HOMES
Recreational Vehicle & Mobile Home Roof Coatings - Crack & Hole Repair - Sealer
Properties - Advantages of Use
- Application - Patch and Repair - Custom Colours
GM Standard Results -
Other Standard Results -
Material Safety Data
- Environmentally Friendly
- Water -Based Liquid Polymer
- 100% Flexible at All Temperatures
- Smooth Or Anti-Slip Finish
- Rock Hard Finish
- Resistant To Extreme Temperatures
- UV Resistant
- Fast Drying
- Adheres to metal, aluminum, asphalt, fiberglass, PVC, rubber and wood
- Surface must be Clean & Dry
- Apply in Temperatures above 50° F / 10° C
- Use Paint brush, Paint Roller or Spray onto Surface
- One Gallon covers 130 square feet with One Coat
- Apply 2 - 3 coats for Maximum Results
- Rinse with Warm Water
- Surface Dries faster in Warm / Hot temperatures 10-20 mins
ADVANTAGES OF USE
- No Primer Needed
- Protects, Seals and Protects RV and Mobile Home Roof
- Resistant to Rust & Corrosion
- Resistant to High-Impacts
- Moisture,Salt,Chemicals,Oils,Gasoline, & Acid Resistant
- Extend Life of RV and Mobile Home Roof Surfaces
- Restores & Rejuvenates
- Available n Custom Colors
- Coat And Repair All Surfaces- Cracks and Holes
- Will not Crack , Peel or Flake after Heavy Abuse
- Fast Drying in Warm / Hot Temperatures
- Easy Cleaning - Rinse in Warm Water
- Resistant to salt ,moisture, chemicals, acids.
- Reduces cooling costs and saves energy
Available in CUSTOM COLORS
WE can custom color with a order of 5 gallons or more
all we need is a Benjamin Moore paint & color code
with an order of 5 gallons or more !!
PATCH and REPAIR
- Remove all dirt, loose metal, rust, debris. Roughen surface with sandpaper. Remove all oils and grease. No Primer is necessary.
- Apply First Coating on surface to be treated and repaired.
- Patch all cracks, leaks and seams around vents, stacks, and air conditioners using Metal or Fiberglass Patch.
- Apply coating over patched area.Let Dry and reapply second to third coat.
- Provides a strong flexible repair that allows for expansion and contraction on all cracks, seams and stress areas
Chiri Enterprise offers innovative products for: Commercial,
Military, Industrial and Marine coating
applications; Residential: Driveway, Roof; Auto / Truck Muffler,
truck bed liner, hockey stick and shoe, boot protection applications.